http://www.citroen-jo.com/ is the main official website of Citroën. Please read the following terms and conditions before using any of these websites. By using these sites you will be giving your consent to abiding by these terms and conditions. If you do not wish to consent to the terms and conditions please do not use these sites.
Whilst every endeavour has been made to ensure product specifications and prices are correct at time of publication, we reserve the right to modify our vehicles’ prices, specifications (including colour), equipment, accessories and characteristics or to discontinue any model, without notice, at any time. You should not rely on the accuracy or completeness of the content of these sites and Citroën makes no warranties or representations regarding the use of material in these sites in terms of its correctness, accuracy, reliability or otherwise. The material in these sites could include technical inaccuracies, typographical errors, require updating or the addition of content and Citroën may make changes or improvements at any time.
1. All information, including wallpaper downloads on these sites are the Copyright of Citroën Jordan. All rights reserved. Visitors to these sites are welcome to download any material contained in the sites for personal, non-trading use only, so long as all copyright or other notices are not removed or altered. None of the contents of the sites may be reproduced, distributed, transmitted or used in any way for public or commercial purposes without first obtaining the written consent of Citroën.
2. All trademarks, names and logos used on the sites are owned by Citroën (unless otherwise stated). Your use of these sites does not allow you to infringe those rights or the rights of the third parties which may exist in material contained in these sites. No licence is expressly or impliedly granted within or as a result of your use of these sites.
3. These sites may be viewed anywhere in the world. Citroën makes no representation that these materials are appropriate or available for use in other locations.
4. Neither Citroën nor any other person or company who has been involved in the creation or the maintaining of these sites is liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of accessing or using these web sites or any of the information contained in them.
5. Citroën shall not be responsible for any damage caused to or any loss suffered by users of these web sites resulting from any viruses or other items of a destructive nature that may infect computer equipment or other property as a result of use of these sites or the downloading of any of their contents.
6. We may include in these sites links to other websites that may be of interest to you. Citroën cannot be held responsible for the contents of any website which is electronically linked to these sites.
7. These terms and conditions may be amended at any time without prior notice by us.
DATA PROTECTION - YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We are committed to handling your personal information responsibly and protecting your privacy.
What information will we collect from you?
In addition, whenever you visit our website (or any mobile version of our website), our web server automatically records analytical data about your usage. This data is anonymous and does not identify you as an individual. For more information about this please refer to our Cookies Policy.
Where will we store your personal information?
PRIVACY - OUR PLEDGE
What will we do with your personal information?
We may use the personal information you provide to us for marketing research (including participating in surveys), product analysis and development, sales tracking, or to contact you for marketing or promotional purposes. We may contact you through various media including by telephone, post, SMS or email.
We may share your personal information with other entities within our international group of companies ("Our Group"), with companies providing a service to us or Our Group including agents and subcontractors, or with our dealers. They will only use it for the purposes and using the contact methods set out above.
Telephone call recording
Telephone calls to and from Citroën, and our Dealers may be recorded and monitored for security purposes and to assist with staff training, under our quality control procedures.
Cookies – bandeau
WHAT ARE ‘COOKIES’?
Cookies are small data files which are sent to your computer or mobile phone from our websites and are stored on your device. They allow us to analyse website traffic and thereby maximise your user experience.Cookies can also help the website remember you and any of your personal preferences such as your location.Only Citroën can read cookies that are served from our websites.
THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF COOKIES WE USE
Cookies on our websites are used in a number of ways.
1. Anonymous analytical cookies
The analytical cookies that we use store anonymous information about which pages people visit, how long they are on the site, how they got there and what they click on. Information supplied by these cookies help us to analyse the profile of our visitors, make sure our websites are meeting your needs and how we could provide you with an improved experience. Anonymous analytical cookies do not collect or store your personal information (for example, names or addresses), so this information cannot be used to identify you.
2. Profile management cookies
3. Third-party advertising cookies
A lot of Citroën advertisements you see featured on other websites are served by third parties. These third parties use their own anonymous cookies to track how many people have seen a particular ad, or to track how many people have seen it more than once. The companies that generate these cookies have their own cookies/privacy policies, and we have no access to read or write these cookies. These third party advertising cookies may be used by those third parties to anonymously target advertising to you on other websites.
4. Other third-party cookies
Citroën JORDAN websites use third party cookies to monitor customer journey and suggest information fulfilment action when relevant, for example, offering you the option for a brochure or test drive when appropriate. This is achieved by the third parties setting their own anonymous cookies for the purposes of tracking the progress of your user journey with us. Because of how cookies work, we cannot access these cookies, but nor can the third parties access the data in cookies used by our websites.
5. Flash Cookies
We use the Adobe Flash Player to deliver some of the content on our website. To improve your experience, Local Shared Objects - or Flash Cookies as they are commonly known - are employed to provide features such as auto-resume and for saving your preferences. Flash Cookies are stored on your terminal as cookies but it is not possible to manage them at browser level.
The Adobe website provides comprehensive information on how to delete or disable Flash cookies either for all websites - see http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/security for details.
Please be aware that restricting the use of Flash Cookies may affect the features available to you where Flash is used.
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES?
Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser's preferences allow it.
However, Internet browsers allow you to change your cookie settings.
You can set your devices to accept or not accept all cookies.
To change your cookie preferences each browser works in a different way:
Cookie settings will typically be found in the 'options' or 'preferences' menu of your browser. You can also use the 'Help' option in your browser for more details.
We do not recommend turning cookies off when visiting our websites, as this will prevent you from making full use of many of our website features.
You can learn more about cookies and how to manage them at AboutCookies.org